Starting life in 1910 as a church on Cawdor estate, Fortnighty Hall was later dismantled and relocated to become the village hall in 1952. Over the decades since then, the building had begun to look dated and worn.
We were awarded the contract to carry out general joinery and roofing repairs to keep the building in good condition, and update some of its features.
To do this, there were several aspects of the building that had to be changed or updated. These included installing disability ramps and accessible toilets, fitting new toilets and a new kitchen, and fully decorating both the interior and exterior of the building to give it a new breath of life.